#astrosamantha and the world of smells


Samantha Cristoforetti (yes, #astrosamantha, the astronaut) spoke twice about smells during her mission on the ISS, and I believe no other astronaut before had ever mentioned anything about smell and outer space. 

The first time was more a joke than a real thing (“Outer space smells of something burned"), while the second was more serious.
She had just landed few minutes before, and one of the first things she said was:"I perceive a soft, pleasant smell”. 
The second statement is the one that strikes me and makes me reflect . What I would give to have her describe that smell!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Zara White, Green, Fruity, Oriental, Black Amber

Arancia La Spugnatura (Francois Demachy per Acqua di Parma, 2023)

Perris Montecarlo new release: Vetiver Java by Gian Luca Perris (2021)