Wax crayons - my Madeleine

Yesterday I found at home a box of 24 wax crayons I knew nothing of; so I opened it and startedt sorting them out to watch the colors, and while I was handling them, the typical smell spread in the room and... I got so moved I nearly cried. 
I'm not very familiar with drawing so I've never used crayons again from primary school or so. That very peculiar smell materialized a world of sensations and emotions which were locked somewhere inside of me; I was a child again, for a moment.

It's been so nice! 
I've been cuddling this thing all day.  
Has  something similar ever happened to you?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Zara White, Green, Fruity, Oriental, Black Amber

Arancia La Spugnatura (Francois Demachy per Acqua di Parma, 2023)

Perris Montecarlo new release: Vetiver Java by Gian Luca Perris (2021)