Pitti Immagine Fragranze #15!

From Friday 8th to Sunday 10th the 15th edition of Pitti Immagine Fragranze will take place at the Stazione Leopolda, and I look forward to it.  

This year's focus is on sustainability,  Friday 8th I'd like to attend the "Ethics and Susteinability in niche perfumery" conference.

In the RAW space (curated by MANE) an interesting talk on spices has been organized.
Follow me here on my blog and on my Facebook (click here)  for  real time insights and infos on what I'm smelling at the Exposition.

For deeper infos on Pitti Fragranze and the programme of scheduled events, you may follow this link!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Zara White, Green, Fruity, Oriental, Black Amber

Arancia La Spugnatura (Francois Demachy per Acqua di Parma, 2023)

Perris Montecarlo new release: Vetiver Java by Gian Luca Perris (2021)