Course "Olfactory Evolution"


Dear friends, I am pleased to present the course "Olfactory Evolution: One Hundred Years from Vintage to Modern", which will take place for four consecutive Mondays (June 29 - July 20) at 8pm, on the "Adjiumi" Facebook page.


The course is open to everyone, it is not necessary to have any notion of vintage, only the desire to be surprised by the beauty of legendary fragrances, which many have only heard about.


I will provide some discovery sets of 20 or 30 vials (1ml) to allow everyone to totally immerse themselves in this olfactory adventure.


On Adjiumi a special page will be opened reserved only for those who will take the course with me, where I will be available for questions and sharing.


For information and reservations, you can send me a message with your email, or contact me at my personal email (my name + my surname@gmail.com). 

Places are not limited but it is necessary to hurry as I have to have the time to prepare and ship the sets with the vials to send to the participants. I am waiting for you to explore a hundred years of extraordinary perfumes together!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Zara White, Green, Fruity, Oriental, Black Amber

Arancia La Spugnatura (Francois Demachy per Acqua di Parma, 2023)

Perris Montecarlo new release: Vetiver Java by Gian Luca Perris (2021)