Eight new scents of Playdoh

 


I have always loved the scent of Playdoh. 

Opening the yellow jar already delights me from a tactile point of view (the dough is soft enough for the fingers to sink into it) but the real pleasure is olfactory: the buttery, chewy, fresh and talc-like smell is unmistakable, I've been carrying it with me since childhood. 

Well, I just discovered that eight new "adult" fragrances are now available. A warm and nutty "Overpriced Latte", "Spa Day" with fresh and floral notes, "Mom Jeans" with notes of clean laundry (white musks, I dare say), "Lord of the lawn" with cut grass notes, "Grill King" with smoky, barbecue notes and "Dad Sneakers"smelling of new rubber shoes. I will definitely try them, maybe they will be fantastic ... in any case, a normally fragranced yellow jar will always be home with me.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Zara White, Green, Fruity, Oriental, Black Amber

Arancia La Spugnatura (Francois Demachy per Acqua di Parma, 2023)

Perris Montecarlo new release: Vetiver Java by Gian Luca Perris (2021)